Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Blueberry Chocolate Cupcakes

Blueberry. Chocolate. Cupcake. What's there not to like about this? Unless you're like me, and hate cupcakes, you'll be in heaven after eating one of these babies. I mean, just look at it. It's eye-candy/dessert. 



A baker friend of mine actually makes this from scratch, including the chocolate frosting. 



I love how it's topped off with a real chocolate chip, and a real blueberry as well. It almost seems like it's healthy. You can even see the blueberries inside the cupcake, which is made from scratch as well.





The frosting is actually not that sweet, I think I can handle it by downing some coffee. I think I would probably cut through the cupcake and mix the frosting inside like a surprise muffin. The cupcake itself is surprisingly light, which is enhanced by the real blueberry bits.





I'll bet I can sell six of these in six seconds. Too bad there weren't any customers when I visited. Wouldn't you like one?

No comments:

Post a Comment